Domestic (US) Shipping for one suit is as follows. To see shipping charges for international orders or multiple suits, please add items to the shopping cart.
- 5-10 bus. days (USPS First Class) — $6.00
- 3–5 bus. days (USPS Priority) — $7.99
- 3 bus. days (UPS 3 Bus. Day) — $16.99
- Next bus. day (UPS Overnight) — $24.99 ****Orders delivered next day if ordered before 1pm EST
Please be assured that your items will ship out within 1-2 business day of purchase. Orders placed before 2pm usually ship the same business day. We allow a choice of one of 3 shipping speeds (5 day, 3 day, and overnight). The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and UPS. The prices for shipping are indicated on the final page of the checkout process, and they vary by weight of your order.
If you're trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
- USPS, and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- We're happy to provide these three types of shipping methods so that you can determine what level of shipping is best for you. All of these shipping methods are available internationally, and we ship internationally every day. For exact shipping prices, please add items to the cart and note the shipping charges for the quantity of items.
If you choose USPS, please know that they do not guarantee their deliveries, so there is a risk that your package will not show up within the time period chosen. Additionally, USPS occasionally loses packages and offers no recourse. If your package does not arrive and your USPS tracking number ceases to update after 30 days, we will send you a new suit at 50% discount. This means, that we share the risk that USPS will lose your package.
FedEx and UPS cannot ship to PO Boxes. If you choose one of these services with a PO Box, there may be a delay.
Just so you know, we don't charge you more for shipping (you aren't paying any handling). So we are providing shipping at or below cost.